Re: Being & Doing

Apr 13, 1996 03:10 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex, Eldon and Jerry,
I must have either missed the post or passed over the phrase while reading it
at three in the morning.  In any event, I will risk offending Alex by quoting
William Gray in his "Magickal Ritual Methods"
"A mystic is concerned with being, a magician with doing."
That pretty well sums up the difference between the two paths and as I, and I
presume Jerry are magicians...
And I am not entirely persuaded that life has a purpose, at least not as we
understand the concept.  Something else entirely may be going on.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker