Re: Regarding Blasphemy and What is Good for Others

Apr 13, 1996 03:09 PM
by Drpsionic

Eldon,
If you watch every word you say you never get anything said.  Your idea has a
certain merit, but it is practically impossible.  And some ideas (and people)
are simply not worth respect.  Even so, there is a difference between
blasting a deity who may or may not exist and telling a historic truth and
then watching someone have a gran mal siezure.  The siezure is unfortunate,
but the statement is still true.
In any event, one must not be controlled by the tender sensitivities of those
who have no intention of respecting yours.  Otherwise we are going to get
back into the fight over political correctness and we are still bruised and
limping from that one.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker