Re: Blasphemy

Apr 13, 1996 00:29 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:48 PM 4/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
>What soul is blasphemy good for? the giver or the receiver?
>LFD
>
>I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, especially chucks. But, "blasphemy"
is an impossible act! Think about it! If "God" is what the
Judeo-Christian-Islamic Triad says it is, then how could anyone "blaspheme"
THAT in any way? If there is no such "God" then blasphemy is an entirely
moot point. I also thing that the perception of "God" as Cosmic Busybody,
Cosmic Tyrant, Cosmic Genocidist, is the only real blasphemy ever actually
committed as it utterly "blasphems' against Human Intelligence.

alexis