Re:Internet

Apr 12, 1996 11:09 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 08:28 PM 4/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
>That's all I know..they
>were there...and now they're not! What itmeans I can only guess.
>
>Alexis, I hope it doesn't mean that some nut decided the TSA isn't going to
>be on the Internet.
>
>Liesel
>Member TI, TSA, TS in Canada, HR
>
>Well Liesel: It seems for sure that Elisabeth Trumpler is  on the internet,
at least to the extent of connection with this list. It certainly seems she
at least shes its utility. Wouldn't it be odd if, when the gonses welt is
turning to the internet for communication and inter-relationships, the TSA
would withdraw? That would be entirely irrational. It's pretty clear that
Radha, and Adyar withher, is contemptuous of such moderninity as the
Internet, but John Algeo? My expereinces with him thus far are nil, as he
does't respond to my letters, but I would be surprised if he couldn't see
how useful the Internet can be.
The only reason the TSA would withdraw from the net is that "quality before
quantity" insanity, or that even nuttier notion that: "they'll come when
they're ready".
But who really knows what has happend?

alexis