To: Doss, Re: TS Sangha

Apr 12, 1996 04:48 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Doss,

I think what I can expect from the TS is that since I paid my dues, I'm
accepted as a bona fide member.. That has not always been the case. I also
think that as a member of the TS who did a lot of work at the local level, I
was entitled to some support from Wheaton, such as information, help with
programs & etc. What I got was minimal, until I finally got to Wheaton & saw
that there was such material. Also, when I made feasible suggestions, nobody
ever acknowledged, although sometimes they used them. I think acknowledging
is common courtesy, especially for people who believe in the brotherhood of
man, with siterhood understood.
To tell you the truth, I got as much as I received, both the giving & the
receiving having been considerable, but it wasn't because anyone made an
effort, it was because I made the effort myself. I suppose if you must ask
nothing in return, it was too much to hope that Wheaton would be supportive.
So please don't sit there & tell me that I have to put something into the
TS. I've beefed enough about not getting any support, that I get it
nowadays, but I wonder whether my beefing has helped any other people get
support as well, or whether I just get it to shut me up.

Liesel
Member TI, TSA, TS in Canada, HR