Re: Greetings to the list

Apr 12, 1996 10:13 AM
by Drpsionic

Carlos,
Sorry to lose you, and I hope you are still around to read this.
You have to remember that most of the people on this list are Americans and
we love to argue about anything.  Maybe in Spain you are a more homogeneous
group, but here we have so many different types of people that disagreement
is part of the territory and while we may get a little choleric at times we
do get over it.  We think ideas should be discussed and yes, the discussion
can get a little raucus, but then you should see an American lodge meeting.
 There was once one in Chicago that the neighbors called the police about
because they thought it was a riot in progress and I'm not kidding.

As to your comments about TI, that is what I have trying to say it would
sound like and no one would listen to me!

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker