Re: Up-tight is the word!

Apr 12, 1996 04:46 AM
by Drpsionic

Daniel,
Jerry has already responded but forgive me for butting in here.  I have never
known anyone to be made a good person by being a vegetarian.  If that were
true Hitler would have been a saint.  I have known many carnivores, who,
unlike myself, were and are good people, like my grandfather who never looked
at a vegetable in his long life (he lived into his nineties).  As far as sex
goes, one of the nicest people I know is a prostitute.  And she is one
because a group of so-called good people convinced her that because she
bedded a catholic priest that that was all she could be.
I have run into a lot of people in my life who claim goodness and try to
force others into their mold of it.  Knowing them I rejoice in my evil and
may it ever be my good.

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker