Re: The Russians

Apr 12, 1996 00:27 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

Rudolfo:

I agree with you that it is "structure" that has caused most of Theosophy's
problems, sturcture and orthodocy and hagiography and theology.

I agree with you that the Internet is a wonderful intrument, and I know
there are plenty of PC's in Moscow. I know they kept the die-hards "Putsch"
from succeeding. But I need to know what to tell those people, who certainly
can't be too fond of too much structure considering their experiences over
the last 78 years.

I wrote that note to Alan becuase what I really want is for people who
consider themselves part of TI to tell me what to say to those poor folks in
Moscow.

sure I can write them a nifty letter on my own, but no one's appointed me
"corresponding secretary" and I wouldn't take the job if they did. If this
is truly an semi anarchic totally consensual group effort, then the letter
must be the result of significant group input. sure it'll be my words and my
style, but it will be a group "baby".

We can talk about this more when you and Gene come to visit. You did get my
phone number and address?

alexis