Re: Wonderrful statement

Apr 12, 1996 00:17 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 06:55 PM 4/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
>This is what Theosophy teaches????  See below.  Maybe all these words mean
>something other than what I am reading on the surface.  Could all of this be
>clarified?  If this statement [as I "read" it] was incorporated in TI, I
>certainly would not want to
>join the group.
>
>Daniel
>

>Daniel:

I have attached Chuck's "statement" as amended by me, and yes I think thats
what phillethianism teaches and what is the basic premise in Isis Unveiled"

alexis

The Universe itself, is an entirely value-free information system and
nothing at all which an individual does while in the physical is going
to have more than an attitudinal effecton their future.

A person, because of the things they do, and because of the way
they think, and because of WHAT they think, create an environment
which colours and flavours their personal future. But that is the way
in which an individual influences their post-mortem future, it has
nothing at all to do with the Universal Intellgence field.

There is no judgement, there is no retribution, there is only a milieu
which every individual creates for themselves.

The only thing that matters, the only thing in the universe, that
mattters is intelligence.

It is how that intelligence is utilized and how it processes and stores
information that is critical.

That's what the Universe is all about, the infinitization of inteliigence,
and the processing and storage of information for the use of that
intelligence. All information is valid, all information, and experience
is the major source of information, is needful to the universal
data-bank.

What an individual human being does with their personal information
data-bank, matters only within their personal paradigm. It does not
matter in the slightest within the universal paradigm.