ReLucifer?

Apr 11, 1996 10:14 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 04:19 PM 4/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
>In message <m0u6u0g-000JeMC@slip.net>, alexis dolgorukii
><alexei@slip.net> writes
>>I can't begin to tell you how much I hate that "only for the few stuff". If
>>Blavatsky really believed that, then she was dead wrong!
>
>.. she wrote hundreds of pages of material for a couple of dozen
>people?  Not very likely.  If only a very few could benefit, then Isis
>and the SD would not have been worth a publisher's time and money.
>
>Just my 2 penn'orth.
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>
>Iknow that HPB did'nt believe that "Only for the few" nonsense. Not only do
her two enormous books give it thelie but what about all the reams and reams
and reams of stuff she wrote for lucifer, and the Russian Press, and her
other books? Tht to me, is a clear sign that she was seeking the very widest
possible audience and therefore that she wanted the theosophical movement to
be as large as was possible. If it could have onky had a tiny audience it
wouldn't have been worth her "time and money".

alexis