Re: I believe there is some misunderstanding/errors here

Apr 10, 1997 11:47 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 09:10 PM 4/10/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello to all here
>First, i'll say that for me,continuing reading in the Crowley theme
>is sick. We cannot deny that this person was, trully, a person that well
>know of occultism/magic, and of course, intelligent.because of this last
>one, he obviosly knew/read of occultism,magic, and of course he had to
>meet theosophist and pepole versed in magic like Eliphas Levi.
>But of that, that the guy practiced "Theurgical magic" boy,bah....
>that's wrong!
>Consider the root of the word "Theurgia" is from greek ,and it meens: God,
>god like, is a term used in the white magic used by the neoplatonics.
>This kind of magic, you have to be, of a real state of purity, of your self,
>your soul, for practice it. Crowley, of course, he couldn't ,by any mode,
>practice that kind of magic. because his policy was "do whatever you like"
>he was falling in the worse kind of hedonism, the selfish one, and remember,
>than for entering the "narrow path" the way you can, beside of growing
>spiritualy, you obtain the "siddis" you have to left, the first thing,
ambition,
>and, of course, ambicion for ourselves, that is , selfishness.
>It is clear that Crowley, a racist person (because he was considering the

        He was very specific in that he had called Krishnamurti as "nigger".
I saw this on one of the web pages some months ago. That is when I got an
inkling of his attitude to Indians. He should have known Indians are not
"niggers".

         MKR

>race subjectively:still i think that the origin of races=theosophy dogma i
think, something is wrong here, we have to consider this with lot of caution)
>a SELFISH person, what kind of magic he could do? and to remember the stuff
>someone say here (in the order of Crowley, was first the development of magic,
>then the spiritual stuff will come) i think this is wrong.
>I am noone to tell i am the one who is in posesion of the thruth, but , by my
>way of view, i believe that any form of knowledge (including intelectual one)
>that subjects other pepole to their selfish beings (to other persons or to
>theirselves) is , definetly,wrong.
>We are not of course, to consider a minor thing the terrible ascense of the
>black magic orders or/and satanism, i should suggest reading the Paul C.Jagot
>book of "occult science and practical magic" where this person makes an
analisis of the diffrent kinds of magic and what they involucre.is curious
the name it
>calls the black magic distintive pentagram "Pentagram of the subversion" in
>the fact that in occultism, subversion means: the left way, black magic.
>Secound:
>!I knew it! Dion Fortune was member/partner of Crowley, that explains it
(forme)
>Third:
>The problem with pepole studying Theosophy is not to confund the work done
>by H.P.B and colleages, with subvertive magic (if you want to call it this way)
>done by Crowley. if is true the fact that maybe he did call himself "black
>magician" as the pepole today that call themselves members of some sect,
hearers
>of "black metal" piercing their noses and tongues, and stuff like that.
>We can easy compare the true Theosophists at heart (believeing the awful fact
>someone says "Krishnamurti wasn't the world leader,Crowley was:i think is sick;
>i do not believe Krishnamurti was the spiritual leader of the world Bessant
>taught, but i do believe he was really spiritual high, and ,especcialy, he was
>pure, generous, and especcialy not selfish as Crowley was)
>-using some alegory- as a pure beautiful nude scene of man/woman, a painting
>of a museum, or some beautiful cartoons of art,  and Crowley, well, the most
>near similitude, just like the world viewed by Robert Crumb the cartoonist of
>Zap comix and the underground, rude, crude , obscene and agrresive. well,
is the
>most simmilar comparison i could made. i hope u understand it.
>Fourth:
>The problem of satanism /black magic is commonly depreciated,and
ridiculizied like a sport" of some nuts, but i think is  more serious than
we taught. maybe