Re:Up-tight is the word!

Apr 11, 1996 07:43 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>> Sexuality and diet have absolutely nothing to do with being
>>a good person.
>
>Would the writer of this sentence be so kind as to explain what this means?
>Absolutely nothing??
>
>Daniel

	Although I am not the writer of the sentence, I do recall
someone (Jesus, I think) saying that its not what goes into a person's
mouth that defiles them, but what comes out of their mouth.  And it
is my own opinion that people who think that by abtaining from sex they
are good people, are buffoons.  My parents were good people, and
they had sex (I am here today as witness).

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI