Re: Wonderrful statement

Apr 11, 1996 00:18 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 04:52 PM 4/10/96 -0500, you wrote:

>"Look, the universe is a value-free information system and nothing you do in
>the physical is going to have the slightest impact on your future
>incarnations.  The only thing that matters is intelligence, how effeciently
>you process information, because that is what the Universe is really all
>about, but what you do with that information does not matter in the
>slightest."
>
>Chuck:

What a wonderful statement of what theosophy really has to teach! Now that
statement, almost word for word, should be somewhere in the TI statement of
purpose. In fact,if a person was to ask: "What does theosophy teach?" That's
the best answer I've ever seen!

Let's put it on the cover of my book (attributed to you of course).

Alexis, MTI, FTSA (But for how long..I wonder?)