Re: Crowley, bookstores etc.

Apr 09, 1997 10:18 PM
by Drpsionic

>Just a brief little side note here. First off, ol' Uncle Al is often badly
>misunderstood, or sometimes understood all *too* well; in any event, his
>writings, while demanding, can be quite rewarding to the student.

Hmm, well, let's see.  I've done a lot of Crowleyite ritual work in my life
and it is been interesting if not always rewarding and one of the local OTO
camps uses my basement for their rituals.

As of last looking, I have not joined any cults, aquired horns or grown hair
in unusual places.  I must be doing something wrong.

Chuck the Heretic