Kabbalah

Apr 09, 1997 04:26 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199704090008.RAA26250@proxy2.ba.best.com>, Thoa Tran
<thoa@withoutwalls.com> writes
>>Fourth:
>>About kabalah, i read in a book long time ago, that this person of the book
>>

>>divided the world-year (zodiac type division) that we all are ruled by 72
>>genies or angels that all their names are obtained from the sacred name of
>>
>>God (Jewish-Kabalah version) and that, like we have a certain personality
>>

>>depending the time hour and place of our birth,and the zodiac assign
>us a
>>certain zodiac sign/ascendant, we have a certain genie/angel that rules/
>>

>>protect us since our birth.
>
>Uh, Alan, can you answer this question?  I'm sure you can give a much better
>answer than I can.

I have read and heard this sort of thing.  It is, IMO, nonsense.  We are
"ruled" by the laws within the universe and the world.  How they got
there is a matter for debate, but scoring debating points will not
change the law.  An example:

At a theosophical lodge debate a couple of years ago, a majority vote
was taken about 70/30 that reincarnation is a fact of being.  That vote
does not make the decision a fact, any more than it would had the
decision been reversed.

Alan :-|
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk