WWW

Apr 10, 1996 12:11 PM
by JRC

Rudy ...
	*Congratulations* on a wonderful job - I visited the TI Web Page
from work this morning (my home computer doesn't have windows & can't run
Netscape) & saw it, graphics & all in its full glory. I hope we can
perhaps add a couple links to other documents, and maybe anyone who knows
of other organizations that have pages might be able to get it publisized
.. or even directly linked.
					A *wonderful* start ...  -JRC