Re: Giggling at the Morally Upright

Apr 10, 1996 10:31 AM
by Drpsionic

Jerry,
Buffoons is exactly the word for them.  HPB wrote a good Victorian game to
keep her audience happy, but in her personal life she was anything but what
would have been considered moral in her time and she had great fun playing
little, and not so little pranks on those who thought they were.
Now as for me, I try to be as immoral as possible because it is said that the
wicked shall prosper and I like the idea of prosperity. :-)
Remember, the gods created stuffed shirts so that the rest of us could let
the hot air out of them.

Chuck the Barbarian, MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker
When I hear the word "moral", I reach for my helmet.