Re: Newtie

Apr 10, 1996 02:44 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
Don't be sure about the vote of no confidence.  Look at the popularity
figures of the European prime ministers.  And the Pentagon Papers case is
exactly what I'm talking about.  They got published no matter what the
government wanted (it lost the case, remember?)
As far as Brits feeling oppressed, see Alan's post to you and I can add one
word "Spanner."

Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker