a tip (i hope works)

Apr 09, 1997 12:38 PM
by Romero Cortez D.Ma.

For Liesel:
For what you said of the problem understanding my letter, seems that the
e-mail system that i have misspells the letters of the place. try to paste the
lower row with the anterior one, and maybe you can read some of the letter.
Estrella.
Ah: and it says about the supposed lider of Golden Dawn (i think, im not shure)
is Dion Fortune the name, i wrote, confirm me if i'm right.
Thoa:I read your letter, still waiting the rest of it. jaja..:-)
Thanks to you and to M.K.Ramadoss for the gentleness of answering my letter
about yourselves. you too, Liesel. now  i know you r a gentle grandmother of
german origin, :)
Well. i think is all for now.thanks for the aclarations. The Deva point i didnt
knew, and i think it is true, for helping the healer. Remember thann in
occidental civilization the doctors pray to Jesus for helping some patients
that are not in good shape.
P.S.Seems that this keyboard has some difficulties,like spelling morethan 1 or
2 letters at the same time. with my system of e-mail, probably you will recieve
bad spelling words, like i think Liesel got. if is not that the problem, Liesel,
please tell me in whaat you don't understand well. i'll try to make it more
clear.
Thanks to  everyone here,.seems yoou know much,much more than i do.