Re: Very attent on your saying

Apr 08, 1997 05:08 PM
by Thoa Tran

Estrella:
At 07:05 PM 4/7/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello to all the ones who write here.
>I was listening with attention all of your letters to this place.
>Seems that Thoa, you are very versed in issues of body healing,
>and you seem like a nice person , who is also very intelligent and wise,
>and also funny, the thing i like most of a person, because the world and
>the labor we have to do in this world is too serious for taking it seriously.
>hahahahaha! :) (with a "Peanuts" caracter like laugh)

I agree.  We need laughter!!!  I don't care how silly one looks!  Now, I'm
going to forever imagine you with a "Peanuts" voice and laughter. :o)

>Also i find Liesel very versed in this kind of subjects. i enjoyed the \
>digest of 97-3 (that's the name i got) with all the funny-replies to the
>pepole, talking about cutting the toenails and stuff like that, but also i
>want to talk of serious topic issues, really. my hunger of knowing is very
>intense, and i want to learn more, and especially, be a better person,
>acomplishing the profund topics of Theosophy, so i can enter the "narrow path"
>if, of course, i really deserve that,i think i do, so as the whole humanity.

Just wanting to be a better person means you're on the road to being a
better person!  Once we think that we're perfect, that's when we are not on
the road.  Will the PERFECT person please stand up!

>i couldn't be substracted to the fact that i was keeping an eye of the \
>serious discussion of Thoa-Liesel about healing-native like healing (chaman of
>i don't know- what country ???) -kabalah-Golden Dawn-books-etc,etc,etc.
>Since you did'nt answer my question (an innocent one comming from a graduate
>student of biology) of who you are-where do you live etc,etc, i have to
>figure out that Thoa is a female-young girl no more than 30-student of
Theosophy-Student of art,before,she was college student of Engeneering-it is
right??
>I don't know even from what country you are!! i did told u....at least i
>know that some human being called (itselve,because i don't know if is a she-he)
>M.K.Ramadoss (very funny and intelligent, that's what i like of some pepole
here, the sense of humor)

I hope the mystery now clears.  If I could include an ASCII picture of
myself, I would.  The computer is an important way of communicating as we
have never been able to before.  However, it can also be impersonal and
mysterious.  You can't look at a person's physical and determine character.
I'm pretty good at getting a vibe from a person by looking at them.  I don't
judge him/her immediately, but I do keep my first impression in mind.
Usually, several meetings afterward confirm my feeling.

>First:
>About healing, i don't know so much of it, i think i know nothing. but i know
>that the healer has to be in perfect state of health to can heal, because of
>if not, the sickness can be transported of the sick person to the healer.
>If is not the case, the healer,like every human being, especcialy in the
>occidental civilization, has some sickness, he has to GENERATE THE ENERGY
>from whithin him-her to can have enough to heal the pepole. if is not the
>

>case, the healer can get sick.

That is very true.  A healer has to be a balanced person in order to heal
effectively.  I think the healer has to live the healthy life in order to
tell another person to live a healthy life.  I always thought that it's kind
of silly for a priest to advise a person on marriage and family.  As far as
the shaman, he/she came to being a shaman by going through a very ill state
and then coming out of it by agreeing to be a shaman.  A shaman has to be
well prepared mentally/physically/spiritually in order to heal.  Otherwise,
the journey can be very dangerous for the shaman.  As far as generating
internal energy, oriental medicine uses a process called stirring up the qi
or internal life energy.  By being an adept at that, the healer can transmit
healing energy to the patient.  Reiki is one such example.  Now, if you
don't believe in that, just the healing touch is enough.  Studies have shown
that stroking in a loving way, massages, etc., have promoted healing.  There
was an experiment in which rabbits were given things that would clog their
arteries (I think).  Most rabbits developed clogged arteries with the
exception of one group.  Upon investigation, they found that the reason was
because those rabbits were the one that was constantly petted and carressed.
Love is a great cure all!

>Secound (about healing)
>In the Theosophy, we know that we have a diffrent quantity of bodies, the
>

>astral (kama rupa) the mental (manasa rupa) etc,etc,etc. (i
think we all
>know that. but the point is that, to have real progress, the healing, it has
>to be, not first the spiritual and later the phisic, astral one, but ALL OF
>

>them at the same time, i know it is difficult, but with a lot of
practice and
>will we all can achieve this. other: it is true, is very slow and it carries
>

>the risk of losing the control, but i think if it is all
correlated, then,
>why we are making things by separate?? ALL IT IS, with and whithin, everything
>
>is part of the circle, inside and around,i really have some difficulty to
>
>\
>explain this well, but i think is like this. for some pepole is more
easy doing
>the healing of a body first then the other ones at a time, is valid also i\
>

>think.

I agree.  I wrote on that to Liesel today.

>Third:
>
>I'm not shure if The Golden Dawn order was ruled-founder of Diane
Moon[,  i

>think was the
name?[
Con
Fortune,[
, but that woman i think was part one time of the society
>of a magic order that was part of that the terrible Aleister Crowley, then,
>
>a dark magic order (I prefer the name "dark" or "obscure" for the black type
>

>of magic, in english, to evade racial subjects that only get us to a
bad joke
>an a lost of time.) If the name is not that, or if i'm confusing the order,
>
>please tell me. in Mexico we don't get so much information of that kind.

I'm just starting to learn about the Kabbalah.  From what I've heard of
Aleister Crowley, he seems like an unpleasant character.  I heard of rumors
that he did all sorts of awful rituals, and started satanic cults.  Some
people are convinced that it is very true.  Someone told me that there is
one in California near San Francisco, which is near where I live.  Then
again, I heard that all those ritual rumors were just symbolic.  That he
used symbolic replacement instead of doing the actual deeds.  I don't know
and I don't care.  He's dead and hopefully his cults will just stick among
themselves.  I figure if a person is attracted to evil, he/she will find it
anywhere.  If a person wants to be in an evil cult, that is his/her choice,
just as long as it does not involve hurting innocent people or children.

>Fourth:
>About kabalah, i read in a book long time ago, that this person of the book
>

>divided the world-year (zodiac type division) that we all are ruled by 72
>genies or angels that all their names are obtained from the sacred name of
>
>God (Jewish-Kabalah version) and that, like we have a certain personality
>

>depending the time hour and place of our birth,and the zodiac assign
us a
>certain zodiac sign/ascendant, we have a certain genie/angel that rules/
>

>protect us since our birth.

Uh, Alan, can you answer this question?  I'm sure you can give a much better
answer than I can.

>Fifth:
>

>I was reading the other day the book of Edward Schure (the great
initiates)
>is a very hard-to-digest book, very heavy stuff. in the Moses part, i read
>

>some explanations of the sacred name of God (Jewish version) and
in that
>time, for me it seemed very clear. if you wish, you can read that part for
>getting a more clear point of view of that.

I don't understand.  Could you please clarify?

>Sixth:
>No point. (just a joke and a leap to the seventh)

Hee, hee, hee (in a "Peanuts" way) ;o)

>Seventh:
>I really enjoyed your discussions. if you have some material that can be
>

>intresting, i told you the themes of my interest in the later
letter)

[D(
[Dbe free to write. i'm at the haunt of knowledge and
friends, especcialy.

>It is cool talking to pepole who have also the freedom to make
themselves
>so much fun of itselves,and that makes you very important. remember that

Knowledge, friends and heart is good!

>also Gandhi was well know for his jokes in time of distress.
>Very happy of considering your friend,
>
>Estrella
>
>P.S. Be free to write. no kidding.,

I like Gandhi, too.  I admire him greatly.  I consider you a friend, too.
You, too, please feel free to comment on anything, and don't be shy.  Also,
don't be afraid to straighten anyone out if you don't agree with his/her
opinion.  That's what makes this list interesting.  Theosophists definitely
have their opinions!

Thoa :o)