Rewonderful

Apr 09, 1996 11:15 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:43 AM 4/9/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>>>>>cut<<<<<<
>JRC:
What you have written below is a truly clear and unequivocable description
of what those of us who have been drawn to the TI concept have hoped to do.
Your clear distinction between the kind of thing TI is, and the kinds of
theing the Theosophical Societies do, is really good. I support your
statement 100%

alexis