Re: TI membership list

Apr 08, 1996 10:16 PM
by John Vorstermans

Liesel wrote:

>I just thought of a very important meaning of freedom, at least to me it is.
>It's the freedom I have of being able to live in the US, where I can pretty
>well say & do as I please, rather than being forced to live under an
>oppressive ditatorship.

Interesting perspective.  Freedom is much an illusion and very much a
thing of perseption or experience.

Certainly in your case you have seen some contrast in to two lifestyles but
in the end I think you will find there is little real freedom in either.

Cryptic perhaps but worth some contemplation?

John

--
John Vorstermans
PO Box 11-410