Re: TI membership list

Apr 07, 1996 08:51 PM
by Drpsionic

Liesel,
Actually, I'm the senior board member of an organization which has free love
as part of its goals, so in that regard I think free is just great to have in
the preamble.  I will admit to some puzzlement as to why it is needed though.
 Are we implying that members of other theosophical organizations are not
free and if we personally believe that, do we want to make that point as a
part of TI?

Chuck the Barbarian, MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker