re JRC's post

Apr 05, 1996 07:04 AM
by Don DeGracia

To JRC and all who read his message.

I just want to thank you for so eloquently expressing ideas that have been
building up in my mind as well.  Clearly the original essence of Theosophy has
been lost by the formal organizations at Wheaton and Adyar.  Your reference to "
medieval European or Oriental despot" seems appropriate.

I am glad to see TI evolve.  I think your statments stand as a stern warning of
what has been lost and a candid reminder of what needs to be regained.

Sorry I don't have time to say more.  But thanks again,

Don DeGracia, PhD