WQ Judge celebration

Feb 10, 1996 05:44 PM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

               A Centennial Celebration in Honor of

                        WILLIAM QUAN JUDGE

     On the weekend of April 12-14, 1996, we are planning a
tribute to the tremendous contributions of W.Q. Judge to the
Theosophical Movement by holding a retreat conference at Renner
Ranch and the Jeffery Hotel in the historic gold mining town of
Coulterville California.  On Sunday, we will also be celebrating
the dedication of a newly acquired 160 acre site in Coulterville,
which will be the future home of Alexandria West Academy; a
retreat and theosophical research facility.

     We would like to know if you are interested in attending or
contributing to these festivities.  We want to encourage you to
offer something creative to the group in tribute to Mr. Judge.
The specific contribution could vary from a reading or talk to a
musical piece or a poem.  All suggestions are welcome.  Papers,
poems or greetings may be offered in absentia.

     Please e-mail to the address above your interests, and
include your snail mail address for further information.

Best wishes,

Jerry Hejka-Ekins
April Hejka-Ekins
Lee Renner