Re: 3 Protest Unconstitutional Bill

Feb 09, 1996 05:19 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Gregg,
My messages from theos-l have been coming through just fine.

As for seeing red re civil liberties, I don't think anyone on this list
would think ill of you you for that. I think we're for protecting civil
liberties. I myself am very sensitive to them, having gotten out of Nazi
Germany 3 months after Hitler got elected, & then watching, from afar, how
that whole scenario developed. I can smell a breech of civil liberties from
10 miles away.
Liesel, Member TI,HR, 5thRR