Re: TI membership listing

Jan 23, 1996 02:04 PM
by John Vorstermans

On 18 Jan 96 at 19:57, Bee Brown wrote:

> >Bee: How do you subscribe to theos-nz?   ....doss
>
> Welcome. Write to John Vosterman at john@actrix.gen.nz and he will put
> you on the list.

Anyone can do this themselves by sending mail to:

majordomo@actrix.gen.nz

with the following message:

subscribe theos-nz

> I don't know how active it will be but I hope it will be interesting.

It is quite at present but will grow.  It's was started primarily for
members of the TS in New Zealand as a way to communicate easily with th
goal of promoting Theosophy on the Internet.

One of our first projects is to start a WEB page, so if anyone has any
ideas  please let us know.  I'll be creating the WEB server in the next few
days.

Would also welcome any information on other good links so we can share
resources.

Regards
John
--
John Vorstermans                  |  Obstacles are what you see
john@actrix.gen.nz                |  when you take your eyes off