TI membership listing

Jan 18, 1996 02:35 AM
by Dr.A.M.Bain

Greetings, fellow mortals!

I am proposing to add the e-mail address of all TI members to the
"Official" membership list, as these are all readily available from mail
headers on theos-l, and by reviewing the theos list subscribers through
the listserver.

If, by some quaint foible, you don't want this to happen to your own
entry, please let me know before Feb 1st, when I shall start a monthly
update posting to theos-buds.  If you would like other info added
(including propaganda for your own local activities) the same applies!

Love and kisses,

Alan
--
Member, Theosophy International.