RE: Liesel hypnotism and Purucker

Dec 31, 1996 03:32 AM
by MK Ramadoss

At 022900 PM 12/31/95 -0500 Jim wrote:
>Hi Liesel --
>
>>My suggestion to the TS would be to put a greater emphasis from the
>beginning on practical mind control and the *instant* benefits that gives to
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>the student of Theosophy and his immediate environment.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>Jim

I have been with TS for several decades. I did not come with the
expectation of mind control or was not looking for any "practice". It is the
first object of the TS that kept my interest in TS and Theosophy.

I am not sure that TS would ever start putting greater emphasis on
practical mind control and "sell" "instant" benefits that one can get from it.

May be I am an ordinary person who can never be induced to join any
organization which touts mind control and induce me to continue my
association. May be I am in the small minority!!!

..doss