Re: The movement towards central . . .

Dec 31, 1996 01:34 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

MK Ramadoss:
> The fact that there are individuals who are very active in both
>organizations cannot also be ignored.

There are individuals who are members of Adyar TS Co-Masonry ES and the
LCC. All at the same time. Being in contact with them I can assure you that
they never bring business from one group over to another in public nor do they
discuss such business except in private. The CIA would envy such a
tight-lipped bunch.

As for the public meeting of the Co-Masons during the Summer Session of 1994
there was no public statement about the struggles behind the scenes. I was
there along with many others who were observing the ritual.

Ann E. Bermingham