Re: By - Laws : a new perspective/approach Paradigm shifts

Dec 30, 1996 01:43 AM
by liesel

>Doss:
Glad to see you also enjoy the diversity of our TS. It keeps you fresh &
alive & on your toes ... don't you think?

Re Sri Ram saying he was a "student" ... they all said that I think even
HPB said that... but if my memory serves me right Sri Ram was also a
well-trained clairvoyant. Being that somehow gives a deeper dimension. They
have insight into matters which an ordinary person doesn't have. I'm not
really against following a guru. I've done so. But as Eldon said a guru
needs to be chosen with great care & discrimination & testing. They've
gotta be very accurate ethical compassionate; they have to realize that
they're not god; and they have to give their pupils the wherewithall to
grow. It's also good if they sometimes listen to other people.
But to come back to the present I'd like it fine if the Adyar TS became a
true democracy.

Liesel