Re: Pooh

Dec 29, 1996 05:55 PM
by guru

> Alan
> Pooh Bah is a character in "The Mikado". If I remember correctly he's
> the one who held all the different offices. He was a caricature so why
> don't you stick to being Pooh Bear. he's at least loveable & cute. And
> what's so bad about getting your head stuck in a honey pot? Incidentally my
> one grandson is named Christopher Robert. His father is Robert; his mother
> is Christine & his grandma Chrstiane
>
> Liesel

I like the idea of an esoteric honey pot full of mysteries
teachings practices and wonders. I guess I've been a kind of
Pooh Bear for around 40 years in that case! Plus of course
I'm loveable and cute. Not sure about the caricature angle.

Actually being a Pooh Bah does have some resonances. As an
Independent Catholic Bishop in succession from CWL and others I
used to get showered with all kinds of titles and paper "honors"*
- especially from would-be American church empires. Eventually
got so independent that I gave up the "catholic" and "church"
and came home sob to my spiritual roots.

Alan
--
Member Theosophy International.
Member Human Race Pooh Bear.