Re: TI Project 01

Dec 28, 1996 01:55 PM
by Murray Stentiford Scientific Software and Systems Ltd

Somebody mentioned Jack Patterson's little "blue book" a couple of days ago
as being a good introduction to theosophical ideas. As some will know it
is available under a different cover in the USA.

When the topic of this booklet came up about a year ago on theos-l it was
suggested that it be made available as a theos-l archive file. I asked Jack
about this and he was very happy to see it released on the Internet in a
forum like theos-l. However despite persistent enquiries I was never able
to locate the computer files of the text of the booklet. So it will have
to be scanned in as suggested at the time.

Add to the above that it wasn't Jack who in any way obstructed the enquiry
for the files. Somehow the only diskettes of them got lost at the printer.

I shall ask some people I know with a scanner if they can get the booklet
into a text file and report back.

Murray