Re: Theos-l makes news

Dec 27, 1996 11:35 AM
by Richtay

Just today Ann wrote

"Today I received the Jan/Feb issue of the Akbar Lodge newsletter.
The
cover article was entitled "Observations from the Internet". In it the
author
put forth in polite terms the wrangling fighting and intellectual warfare
that
tend to break out on our little mailing list."

Very interesting because this article was written by a prominent member of
Theos-l and was first published by ME in the ERGATES newsmagazine Dec
1995 put out by U.L.T. San Francisco. How quickly our stuff is getting
reprinted these days!

Where the heck is the Akbar Lodge anyway?

I wonder if they gave credit to the source? In these days of instantaneous
communication plagiarism is sure to get caught!

Rich