Re: TI: Project 01

Dec 27, 1996 08:28 AM
by liesel

>JRC

That's a real good idea. Do it with some imagination & verve! You talk about
others participating. It's not the worst idea to have some input from
others. like I chair a committee. We produce letters & flyers. I write them
& then circulate them to the rest of the committee for input. The end
results come out pretty good.
I want to tell you that I had just last week suggested to John Mead to start
up theos-basic & I was going to put on it Shirley Nicholson's "A Program
for Leading The Spiritual Life" which I consider good beginners material. I
haven't heard anything back from John Mead but frankly I like your idea
better & also if you do it it'll go faster than if I start something. I
have more irons in the fire than I can handle espcially since I'm not
speedy Gonzales anymore. What do you say Grand Pooh Bah?
Liesel
Member Theosophy International
Member Human Race

To Alan our Grand Poobah -: members of TI and the rest of the