Re: TI: Project 01

Dec 27, 1996 06:16 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

To JRC & others:
When I joined TS in 1991 I was sent a booklet entitled The Mysteries of
Existence which really impressed me. It was nicely put together and has some
really great illustrations. It was edited by Jack G. Patterson of the New
Zealand Section of the Theosphical Society and was presented as an introduction
to the Society.

While I'm sure you have your own ideas this might be a good example to look at.

Ann E. Bermingham