Re: Theosophy on MSN

Dec 27, 1996 02:49 AM
by M K Ramadoss

On 27 199512 Jerry Schueler wrote:

> I am now on Microsoft Network as well as AOL and CompuServe. MSN has a very
> large New Age Forum with a lot of sub-forums and folders libraries. One of
> these is New Age Philosophy Forum and within it is the Theosophy folder. But
> so far the folder is empty.
>
> Jerry S.

Jerry

Thanks for pointing out the forum in MSN. I am just on the plain vanilla
Internet and keep us informed of any traffic you see out there which may
be of interest to all of us. You can also post them here and we can
respond from here! The fact that Theosophy has been identified in a
folder speak for itself. There are individuals who are aware of Theosophy.

..doss