Re: By - Laws : a new perspective/approach

Dec 26, 1996 07:30 PM
by MK Ramadoss

Dear John Crocker:

Your message is an excellent and comprehensive response.

I hope it is read by John Algeo and the Board of Directors very very
carefully and closely.

I also hope Wheaton copies it to Radha Burnier and the General Council by
FAX and not by snailmail.

.doss

=====