Esoteric Astrology Signs of Nations Global International

Dec 26, 1996 05:23 AM
by Aprioripa

Esoteric Astrology Signs of Nations Global International
at http://users.aol.com/aprioripa/gs.html

Light & Love
Patrick
Adyar TS
> ^^^^^^^^^
> >thinking members.
> >

> It is one of the very important facts that I point out to new and
> prospective members that it is *the only* organization where its main
> subject is not *defined*. The motto of TS is "There is no Religion Higher
> Than Truth". As all of us are just students of Truth Divine Wisdom -
> Theo-Sophia cannot IMHO be static and be *defined*. The fact that TS has
> lived for 120 years is a standing evidence of the soundness of this decision
> of the Founders.

Err... if its main subject is not defined then it does not have
a main subject. Therefore any attempt to make the study of
theosophy part of the curriculum is contrary to the the sound
decision of the founders ..... ?

> Long time ago I was a associated with an extremely active lodge
> which is as active today which had close to 300 members not counting
> their family members who participated in the programs. For example in
> spite of the varied kinds of programs there was *not* a single lecture or
> study class on "Secret Doctrine" during the thirteen years I attended the
> lodge programs. So each lodge has to tailor its activities to the line of
> work its members want to commit themselves.
>
> MK Ramadoss

In my own lodge of late some of the members have begun to ask
"What is this theosophy thing that gives us our name? Can
someone tell us please?" Come the Spring we intend to do just
that. With them I feel it is absurd to have a society with a
description in its name theosophical with lodges branches
which are not theosophical. Common sense?

Alan

Thought for the day: isn't it odd that our typos only appear
when our postings come back to us ....
--
Member Theosophy International.
Member Human Race.