Re: Returns of Christ

Dec 22, 1996 06:23 PM
by guru

> >Jesus in the gospel accounts also gives conflicting messages!
> >At one point he is quoted as saying he has come only to the lost
> >sheep of the house of Israel and elsewhere accepts gentiles
> >into his following.
> >
> >I guess God's son is just confused in whatever guise we find
> >him. Should have had a daughter if you ask me which you
> >probably don't.
> >
> >:- Alan

> Alan thanks for the compliment but what makes you think a daughter would
> be any less confused than a son? Confused in a different way perhaps but
> confused nonetheless until Nirvana
>
> Liesel

It would at least have been worth a *try* surely? And who wants
Nirvana? Sounds pretty d... selfish to me. Now a Boddhisatva
sp? - that sound more fun - plenty of things to do you're
considered right on loaded with good karma - a job with
*respect* - KPJ please note! :-

I'm at home all over the holiday and will be on line nightly as
usual for anyone who is interested.

Alan
--
Member Theosophy International.