Re:Internet

Dec 21, 1996 02:30 PM
by bbrown

>To: Lewis Lucas
>
>beg to differ re the internet being a poor communications medium. I know I
>cant' see you folks but talking to you on the internet beats not talking to
>any Theosophists at all which is what I had before I begged borrowed &
>didn't steal money to get me a computer. I'm accepting whatever "face"
>anyone shows me on the internet without worrying too much about what other
>faces they might present in person.
>
>Liesel

Hi Liesel
I have found internet a good communication medium for me as I have had to
organise my thoughts and knowledge system so that I could try to make
intellegent remarks that had coherence. I know a lot of stuff but I
discovered that it was rather all over the place in my mind so it has been
good for me. I also enjoy all the posts. I have just borrowed from my
daughter and am now the proud possessor of a Pentium 90 with Windows 95.
What fun. Sorry just had to show off.
This list is good to read as there aren't a whole lot of posts from people
who talk nonsense as there are on many of the newsgroups that I subscribe
to. The one on Meditation is generally hopeless. An e-mail list like this
one is very educative. >
Bee Brown
Member Theosophy International