John Algeo's Letter to Members

Dec 20, 1996 05:41 PM
by guru

Being in the UK I did not get a copy of John Algeo's letter
which is no surprise :-

However if the issues are important internationally I would
like to see a copy. If it was to all TSA members will it be
published in Quest? We have been getting this in England
though I believe it is going to stop coming this year.

On another note would any members of TI who are *not* in the
USA please let me know - not all e-mail addresses show the
country of the person concerned. The *.nz members are of course
obvious as am I with a *.uk suffix but I know that some of the
*.com and similar addresses are not necessarily in the US these
days even though this used to be the case. I have also
discovered that *.net suffixes can come from almost anywhere.

Many thanks.

There were at last count just over 100 subscribers to this
list of which an active 13 have signed up in support of TI. If
you haven't signed up this to anyone is it because of some
objection of principle? Some other reason? I *really* would
like to know and with the exception of nit-picking over the
actual wording used think there could be a useful discussion on
the list about this.

Happy everything

Alan.
--