Musings of a Theosophical Heretic

Dec 20, 1996 05:27 PM
by guru

> 2. Is karma a reality or merely a useful means of social
> control?

P.S. from other post:

I agree with Jerry H-E here. My answer to those who using karma
as a weapon tell me that the horrid things which happen to me
are my fault especially if they did them to me goes thus:

"The karma I have inherited from previous lives means that in
this one I believe in neither karma nor reincarnation."

Misusing the teaching is all too easy.

Thought for the day: Good fruit tastes good.

Alan
--
Member Theosophy International.
Member Human Race.