Musings of a Theosophical Heretic

Dec 20, 1996 09:45 AM
by Jerry Schueler

>5. Does anyone really care about the rounds and the chains and why should
>they?
>Have fun.
>Chuck Cosimano

Well I certainly do. Why? Magic. Unless you practice some form
of astral traveling or "pathworking" in which you use the model of the planetary

chain of globes as a map of the inner worlds then you probably won't care
very much. But as a map of the inner or invisible worlds I think that HPB has
done us a real service and I personally find her description of the planetary
chain the cornerstone of theosophy and the cement so to speak that holds
all of the theosophical "core teachings" together.

Jerry S.