Hunting humor

Dec 20, 1996 07:23 AM
by John R Crocker

Greetings of the season! I have a good friend who is a
vegetarian and who at times perhaps gets a little radical about it. She
collects anti-hunting jokes and I thought I'd pass this one on in honor
of hunting season with apologies to any hunters on the list ... unlikely
as that probably is -:. -JRC

A man dies and finds himself facing St. Peter at the pearly
gates. Peter asks him what gifts God had given him and he replies
"well I was born with an IQ of 160". Peter asks him what use he made of
the gifts and the man replies that he was a heart surgeon who saved many
lives with his skill. Peter smiles and welcomes him to heaven.
Second man dies and Peter asks him the same question. The man
replies "well I was born with an IQ of 100". Peter says "well what
use did you make of your gifts?" The man replies that he was a builder
and built good strong houses for people to live in. Peter smiles and
says "that's a good use of talent welcome to heaven".
Third man dies and upon meeting Peter is asked what gifts he
was born with. He replies "well I was born with an IQ of 40". Peter
smiles and says "oh didja get your elk?". -: