Re: Lifting veils

Dec 19, 1996 10:08 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Keith:
>In this season we are told the light will come and merry gentlemen shall
rejoice
>with the coming of the Light and the Word. I propose to those that may be
>interested a group meditation or reflection at the time of the ingress of the
>sun into Capricorn the night of the solstice. On the morning of Dec.
>22 at 02:00AM Grenwich time 8:00 AM approximately in the USA the sun will
>ingress. Six hours later the Moon will ingress into Capricorn as the new moon.

According to my astro-program the will move into Capricorn according to
this US schedule:

!:30 AM EST 023000 AM CST 3:30 AM MST 4:30 AM -0800

This schedule is based on the being 00 degree 01 min in Capricorn in
Chicago.
The Moon will be 03 degrees 40 min in Capricorn. Also in Capricorn will be
Mercury Mars Neptune and Uranus.

I wish I knew how to translate this into international hours. How would we
handle a international theos-l meditation?

- Ann E. Bermingham