Returns of Christ

Dec 19, 1996 05:00 PM
by guru

> If we define the Christ as an archetype
> of the collective unconscious it seems fair to say that He/It
> *has* returned *through* all the movements mentioned above.
> Returned in many new forms and with conflicting messages.

Jesus in the gospel accounts also gives conflicting messages!
At one point he is quoted as saying he has come only to the lost
sheep of the house of Israel and elsewhere accepts gentiles
into his following.

I guess God's son is just confused in whatever guise we find
him. Should have had a daughter if you ask me which you
probably don't.

:- Alan
--
Member Theosophy International.