Musings of a Theosophical Heretic

Dec 19, 1996 04:33 PM
by Drpsionic

Here are a few questions that have puzzled me over the years and I put them
out that they may puzzle you as well. While I have my own opinions on these
I will withhold them for the moment and see what kind of answers if any are
forthcoming.
1. Was the Buddha really enlightened or was he merely some nut with a good
press agent?
2. Is karma a reality or merely a useful means of social control?
3. Did the Masters tell the truth in their letters?
4. How much of Theosophy is a reflection of the culture of its founders?
5. Does anyone really care about the rounds and the chains and why should
they?
Have fun.
Chuck Cosimano