Re: Coherence

Dec 19, 1996 08:14 AM
by Lewis Lucas

Coherence

I thought you gave an eloquent defense making several good
points. I had mistaken you for yet another pseudonym. I thought
someone on the list had already id you as Adam. Now I'm not sure
if that was to the biblical architype or Adam Warcup.

We recently had a communications trainer come speak to our staff.
One of the intersting points she brought out was how much body
language contributes to communication. Facial expressions hand
motions etc. makeup 60% of what we absorb. This medium one could
argue is a very poor way to communicate.

Putting our most commonly know pseudonym on our correspondence
might help those who may know us in person or from other writings
which one might expect would improve your chances of actually
communicating your ideas.

Few here claim to be a pure channel of truth I'm thinking of
Daniel our fundamentalist antagonist--but hey if you want to zing
a friend here's an opening:. The credit for your brilliant or not
so will find you on the inner planes I suspect as I doubt they need
any of your pseudonyms to find you!

Lewis
aka Luke aka Dad aka Buttknocker...
llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu