Re: Practical lessons & guidance

Dec 18, 1996 10:48 PM
by Drpsionic

The problem is nowhere near what has been stated. Writing as one who deals
extenstively in practical work I can say that the legal advice both I and my
publishers have been given is that there is a virtual blanket of first
amendment protection for anything in this area. It is extremely doubtful
that any court would even entertain the suit in the first place and the
individual filing would be vulnerable to a counter-suit for conspiracy to use
the courts to impede free speech.
Chuck Cosimano